Auto insurance is a means of protection of vehicle owners from financial loss in cases of damages or loss as well as damage to third party properties including bodily injuries. Auto insurance is the most common of all type of insurance.
The best auto insurance is insurance that adapts to your needs as a driver, while respecting your budget. By constituting your tailor-made car insurance contract, you benefit from ideal coverage and you can take the road with complete peace of mind.
How to choose your car insurance?
To choose the most suitable car insurance, you must take into account several criteria and ask yourself the right questions.
- What type of vehicle to insure?
- How do you use it on a daily basis?
- Are you a young driver?
- Do you drive as a family?
- Over what distances?
<li>All these questions will be able to direct you towards the most suitable contract and at the best price.</li> <li>It is also necessary to take into consideration the guarantees included or not, the amount of the deductible, the options that can be added or withdrawn. </li>
How does auto insurance work?
In return for the payment of a contribution on a monthly, semi-annual or annual basis, the insured benefits from compensation by the insurer in the event of a car accident according to the guarantees and options subscribed.
Several elements make up your insurance
- The formula: these are the levels of coverage offered. Legally, the mandatory minimum coverage includes civil liability. This cover corresponds to the Third Party formula.
- Guarantees: a range of guarantees are available for each formula (for example: glass breakage, fire and explosion, theft, all accidents, etc.) but it is possible to add additional ones according to your needs.
- The options: they allow you to further personalize your insurance to be better protected. For example: the 0 Km breakdown assistance option (2) allows you to be taken care of if your vehicle breaks down near you.
- The deductible: This is the amount that remains at your expense after a claim. It is therefore not reimbursed by the insurer.
The premium or premium paid by the insured varies according to:
- background of the owner ,
- the value of the vehicle and its real power,
- the age of the car,
- the frequency of use of the car and the mileage traveled,
- the geographic area where the vehicle is traveling,
- the new or used nature of the vehicle,
- the type of formula (third party, all risks etc.),
- guarantees and options subscribed.
Car News2 years ago
Polestar is recalls over 2000 electric cars due to software bug
AVIATION2 years ago
Photo News: Air Peace commence flight operations to South Africa
Car News3 years ago
Suzuki’s 2020 V-Strom 1050 goes high-tech in high style
AUTO STAKEHOLDER2 years ago
FRSC COMMENCES ENFORCEMENT OF NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER IN DRIVER’S LICENCE PROCESSING
WHEELSCLINIC6 years ago
Chinese-built railway turns tourist attractions in Kenya
Car News3 years ago
Super rich Banana Island residents set for new X7
Technology2 years ago
Common mistakes in CO₂ emissions calculations
Car News6 years ago
See world’s most expensive Rolls-Royces ever-built